Anniversary Chicken is a dish that will not disappoint your taste buds! The combination of terriyaki and ranch sauces, cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions are amazing.
I love to serve this dish with brown rice and a vegetable such as sauteed asparagus, broccoli, or green beans.
Quick note: I like to drizzle a little bit of the extra sauce over my rice--it really adds a lot of flavor :).
<< Back to Chicken Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon and teaspoons teriyaki
- 2 tablespoon and teaspoons Ranch
- 1/3 cup Cheddar, shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 oz. Bacon Bits
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, heat oil over Medium High heat. Add chicken and sauté each side 4-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Place browned chicken in a baking dish. Brush with teriyaki, then ranch. Sprinkle cheese, onion, and bacon.
- Bake 25-30 minutes—garnish with parsley.