Asparagus Roll-Ups are a delightful twist on sautéed asparagus. Wrap the sautéed asparagus with crescent rolls filled with cream cheese and bacon bits. This delicious appetizer is a perfect way to incorporate vegetables into cocktail food.
<< Back to Appetizer Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1 (8 oz) package of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 2 oz of Cream Cheese
- 1 bundle of Asparagus, washed, ends popped
- 3 pieces of bacon, crumbled
- Seasonings: Kosher Salt, Pepper, and Cavender’s
- In a large lightly greased skillet, add 1 tablespoon of butter and melt over high heat. Once skillet is hot, add asparagus and cook for 4 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut the crescent rolls, to make small triangles (one pre-cut triangle, cut into 3 or 4 small). Spread cream cheese over the crescent rolls. Then, add a dash of cavender’s. Next, add the bacon pieces.
- Cut the asparagus in half and place in the center of the crescent roll. Wrap the crescent roll around the asparagus and set on a non-stick baking sheet. Repeat this until you have used all your ingredients.
- Bake for 10 minutes.