BBQ Feta Burgers
The recipe for Barbeque Feta Burgers is one of my favorite ways to prepare hamburgers. It has little prep time and can be cooked on the grill or stovetop. Just put the hamburger, feta cheese, barbeque sauce, and seasonings in a bowl and mix thoroughly. The barbeque sauce combined in the mixture (not added on top) really adds flavor to the ground beef!
This recipe makes 4 servings (4 burgers).
<< Back to Beef Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1 lb. of Ground Beef
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Barbecue Sauce (Kinder’s Hot BBQ Sauce or Slather Brand-made in SC)
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- Seasonings: Pepper and Cavender’s
- Break up beef in large bowl. Mix in feta, barbecue sauce, and seasonings; toss. Divide into 4 portions and form each into a patty.
- Preheat your grill to medium-medium high heat. Cook on the preheated grill until the burgers are cooked to your desired degree of doneness, 7 to 8 minutes per side for well done.
- Stove top directions: Spray frying pan with cooking spray. Add a little bit of olive oil to pan and heat on medium high. Add patties and cook for 2 minutes. Flip burgers and continue cooking for about 3 minutes. Turn heat to medium-medium low, and continue cooking for about 10-15 minutes or until desired doneness.
- For added flavor, cook a couple pieces of bacon and crumble on top. In the picture above, I sliced a piece of horseradish cheese and placed it on top of the burger, then added the bacon!