Buffalo Chicken Dip
This mouth-watering, creamy appetizer is always a crowd pleaser. It is great when entertaining or to take to a tailgate!
Mix the cheeses, ranch, and hot sauce together, then stir in the chicken. Top mixture with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips, carrots, and/or celery.
<< Back to Appetizer Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 2 Chicken Breast, cooked & shredded
- 1- 8 ounce Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 1/3 less fat
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9" glass baking bowl with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and both shredded cheeses (only 1 cup of the mozzarella) until thoroughly mixed. Mix in hot sauce and ranch dressing. Next, add the shredded chicken.
- Pour mixture in to the baking dish. Cover with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips, celery, and/or carrots.