This recipe for Caesar Dressing can be used on a variety of salads and foods, but I think it tastes especially good on Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad as shown in the picture above.
Best of all, you can tweak it to your liking!
<< Back to Soups, Sauces, & Dressings Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1 Lemon
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Garlic Clove, pressed & minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Juice lemon to measure 2 Tablespoons juice; place in small bowl.
- Add mustard, worcestershire sauce, garlic and black pepper; whisk until blended. Add mayonnaise; whisk until smooth.
- While continually whisking, add oil to mayonnaise in a thin, steady stream. Continue whisking until blended; stir in parmesan cheese.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Store dressing covered in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.