Chicken Mushroom Pasta
This Chicken Mushroom Pasta with a Garlic Wine Sauce is a very tasty dish! This is my meal on reserve, especially if I need to make a meal in a pinch or have a busy schedule.
In the picture above, I served this over pasta but you can serve this dish with rice, mashed potatoes, or sautéed potatoes! I also use chicken in my recipe, but you can use steak or pork as you desire!
<< Back to Chicken Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 8 Chicken Tenders, 16 oz.
- 2 tsps. butter
- 2 tsps. olive oil
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1/3 cup chicken broth, Fat Free
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Lightly dredge in flour.
- Heat large skillet on medium; when hot add 1 tsp. of butter and 1 tsp. of olive. Add chicken to skillet and cook on medium about 5 minutes on each side. Set aside in oven.
- Add rest of butter and olive oil to heated skillet, then garlic and cook a few seconds. Add mushrooms, Salt and Pepper, until golden (about 5 minutes).
- Add wine, broth, and parsley; stir with wooden spoon to break up brown bits. Cook until liquid reduces by half. Add your chicken to the mixture and serve.