Chocolate Fudge is a rich and divinely delicious dessert that can be customized to your personal taste. Just add chopped nuts or peanut butter for a twist on this classic fudge recipe.
I asked friends and family to submit recipes for me to try and showcase on my site. This recipe is from one of my best friends, Ruth. She loves to make fudge for her friends and co-workers during the holiday season!
<< Back to Dessert Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1 16-ounce box of Confectioners 10x Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Medium saucepan
- 8x8 pan
- Butter an 8x8 pan and set aside. Combine powdered sugar, butter, cocoa powder, milk, vanilla, and salt in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Continuously stir chocolate until smooth. Add nuts, if desired, and continue to stir mixture.
- Spread mixture into buttered pan. Let chocolate cool in refrigerator.
- Cut into squares. Serve and enjoy!