Italian Coleslaw is a new favorite at my house. This recipe is creamy like most traditional coleslaw dressings, but the garlic, red wine vinegar, and oregano give it a hint of classic Italian flavor.
The recipe for Italian Coleslaw is easy to prepare and will complement any of your grilling favorites.
<< Back to Side Dish Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1 16 oz bag of Coleslaw Mix
- 3/4 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1 teaspoon Worcerstershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon White Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, water, Worcerstershire sauce, sugar, oregano, and chopped garlic until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium bowl, mix together coleslaw and dressing. Chill for 20 minutes before serving.