Cream Cheese Brownies
Frosted Cream Cheese Brownies are a delectable dessert that will impress your guests. A catering company in my hometown makes the best cream cheese brownies that I have ever tasted, hands down. The dessert is a staple on their menu for any weddings or events.
I wanted to give these mouth-watering brownies a try, and I must say, they turned out great! I made them for my parents when they were in town visiting, but unfortunately, they were all eaten before I had the chance to take a picture. I had to make another batch just to have some pictures to share with you!
<< Back to Dessert Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1 (19.8oz) package Fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips, chopped or use mini morsels
- 1 (8oz) package of Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2oz unsweetened chocolate
- 2oz semisweet chocolate
- 2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 4 Tablespoons milk
- Prepare brownies according to package directions; fold in vanilla chips. Spread half of the batter in a greased 13x9 glass baking dish. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
- Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over batter. Drop remaining brownie batter over cream cheese layer. Using a knife or toothpick, swirl the batter to create a marble effect. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out almost clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate. Cool slightly; stir in confectioners’ sugar and milk and blend using a hand mixer. Frost brownies.