Cucumber Salad pairs well with burgers, corn on the cob, fried chicken, and many other summertime dishes. I even like to use it as a topping or side dish with salmon on the grill. Whether you make it for your own meals or to take to a summer barbecue, Cucumber Salad will always be a welcomed dish!
And best of all, it's a super easy recipe!
Note: Prepare a couple hours before serving for better taste.
<< Back to Side Dish Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 2 cups Cucumbers, sliced thin
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Onions, sliced thin
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 dash Cayenne
- Place the sliced cucumbers in medium bowl and sprinkle with salt. Stir in the onions.
- Place remaining ingredients in a 2 cup glass measuring bowl and mix with fork or wire whisk.
- Pour over cucumbers/onions and toss lightly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Stir before serving.