This is my "go-to" dessert. It is no bake, making it even easier, and only requires 4 ingredients! I do recommend making this in advance, at least 6 hours but the night before is best. The key is for the Oreos to get really soft. Delish!
<< Back to Dessert Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1 package of Oreo Cookies, crumbled
- 2 pouches of Chocolate instant jello pudding
- 4 cups of Fat-free Milk
- 2 12oz containers of lite Cool Whip
- Make the chocolate jello pudding according to the package. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crumble your Oreo cookies in to small pieces and set aside.
- In a truffle bowl or large Pyrex bowl, layer a little bit of jello pudding (approx 3/4 cup). Next, layer the Oreos on top of the pudding. Cover with cool whip (approx 3/4 cup). Repeat the pudding, Oreos, and cool whip twice, having enough cool whip to cover the top.
- Refrigerate at least 4-6 hours before serving. I recommend overnight.