Garlic Green Beans
Garlic Roasted Green Beans are a super easy recipe!
The simple process is to boil the beans for 10 minutes, drain the beans in a colander/strainer, and then bake.
<< Back to Side Dish Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1 pound Green Beans (trimmed)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and Cracked Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Parmesan, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- First, you need to boil your strings beans for about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- While in the colander, drizzle the beans with olive oil and seasonings and stir thoroughly. Lay beans out on the baking dish.
- Bake for 5 minutes, shake, and bake for another 5 minutes. Add the parmesan cheese and serve.