This recipe is from my mother-in-law! It's a great summertime dish that can be served hot or cold.
Adjust the balance of oil and vinegar to your taste!
<< Back to Side Dish Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1 lb. of fresh Green Beans
- 1/4 cup of Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Onions
- 2 Tablespoons of sliced Almonds
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Boil string beans in a large pot, about 15 minutes.
- Drain the beans and place back in the pot.
- Add red wine vinegar, olive oil, onions, garlic powder, and almonds stirring until well blended.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.