Guacamole is a simple recipe to make and is enjoyed by many as an appetizer, condiment, or side dish.
The key to making guacamole is using fresh ingredients and making the guacamole right before your guests arrive. Guacamole can turn brown within 24 hours of preparing the dish, so if you do make it in advance, be sure to cover it tight with plastic wrap and store in the fridge.
The great thing about this recipe is that you can adjust the hot sauce, lime juice, or cilantro based your personal taste!
<< Back to Appetizer Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 2 ripe Avocados, seed removed, chopped
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 tomato peeled, seeded, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- Mix and serve. You may need to increase the lemon juice, sriracha, and cilantro based on personal taste.