Hamburger Cheese Dip is a delicious appetizer that only has three ingredients: ground beef, Velveeta cheese, and Rotel! This is a perfect recipe to keep in mind for Cinco de Mayo!
I love to make this dip for any dinner parties or tailgates. Serve warm with tortilla chips, carrots, and/or celery!
<< Back to Appetizer Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 16 oz. Velveeta, 2% milk—cut into 1” cubes
- 1 can Rotel, original
- 1 pound Ground Hamburger Meat, lean
- Brown the meat in a large nonstick pot and drain the grease.
- On medium-low heat, add Velveeta and Rotel and stir constantly so the cheese does not stick to the bottom. Cook approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips, carrots, and/or celery