Jalapeno Popper Dip is a new favorite at my house. This dip is creamy with hints of bacon and has a little kick with the jalapenos! Serve with your favorite tortillas, crackers, and/or vegetables.
Make sure to add this recipe to any party menu!
<< Back to Appetizer Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 2- 8oz. sleeves of Cream Cheese, 1/3 less fat
- 1 cup of Mayonnaise, light
- 4 medium Jalapeños, seeds removed and diced (approx. ½ cup)
- 2 cloves of Garlic, diced
- 8 pieces of Bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ teaspoon of Cumin
- 1 ½ cup of Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 Tablespoons of Butter, melted
- 1 cup of Panko crumbs
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a casserole dish or 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, jalapeños, garlic, bacon, cumin, and cheddar cheese, until thoroughly combined. Place the cream cheese mix in the baking dish and spread evenly.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the 4 tablespoons of butter. Once melted, add the panko crumbs and parmesan cheese to the bowl; stir together. Sprinkle evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top of the mixture is golden brown. Let the dip sit for 5 minutes and enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables.