Oreo balls are one of my husband's favorite desserts. They do take a little bit of extra prep time but it is worth it in the end.
The key here is to use Double Stuffed Oreos; it makes them extra creamy!!
<< Back to Dessert Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1 Package of Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1- 8 ounce package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (1/3 less fat)
- 1/2 package of Almond Bark
- Using a food processor, combine Oreos and cream cheese until the mixture is creamy.
- Scoop mixture and roll into tablespoon sized balls. Place on parchment paper until all of the mixture has been used. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or until the balls are firm.
- In a microwaveable safe bowl, melt the almond bark as directed on the package. If needed, add a dab of vegetable oil to the almond bark to make it easier to coat the Oreo balls. Using a toothpick, dip the Oreo balls in the mixture, and with a spoon, even out the coating and place on a separate piece of parchment paper. If the almond bark becomes thick, return back to microwave for 15 seconds.
- After all the Oreo balls have been coated, refrigerate again until ready to serve.