Oreo Stuffed Cookies
Oreo stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies have been a huge hit among family and friends.
For most of the parties and events I baked the cookies for, I quartered them, to make them more of a bite size dessert. It is also fun to see the oreo in the middle :).
<< Back to Dessert Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 2 sticks of Butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla
- 3 ½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 10 oz. bag of Chocolate Chips
- 1 bag Oreos- Double Stuffed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl with a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla; combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add dry ingredients along with chocolate chips to wet; combine.
- Take about a tablespoon of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo; repeat on bottom. Seal edges by pressing and cupping. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake 9-13 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.