Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
The name of this dessert could not be more appropriate. The combination of chocolate, peanut butter chips, and graham cracker is mouth-watering, and I promise that you won’t be able to limit yourself to just one.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars, also known as Double Delicious Cookie Bars, are great for a party as a bite size dessert. Also, I enjoy making these when entertaining friends by serving the dessert warm with ice cream and/or whipped topping!
To keep the cookie bars fresh and soft, I recommend putting a piece of bread in the storage container. The moisture from the bread is absorbed by the dessert which retains freshness!
<< Back to Dessert Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 14 ounce Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 12 ounce bag Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 nonstick baking pan lightly with cooking spray. Place the butter in the pan and put in the oven to melt the butter while preheating.
- Once the butter has melted, remove the pan. Evenly add the graham cracker crumbs to the melted butter. Next, add the sweetened condensed milk and spread evenly over the graham cracker crumbs. Then, add your chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until bubbly. Place on cooling rack for 15 minutes before serving.