Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark
Pretzel Bark is a delicious snack or dessert that only consists of 5 ingredients. The best part is you may have all of these ingredients in your pantry, so it is easy to whip up to take to a gathering or enjoy at home.
My sister made this recipe for our family beach trip, and I just had to try it myself. The combination of the sweet caramel and chocolate with the salted pretzels is amazing. I promise you won't be able to eat just one!
<< Back to Dessert Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1/2 bag Mini Pretzels, broken into smaller pieces
- 1 cup Butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 cups Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (1 12 ounce bag)
- Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 11x17 (or the largest you have) jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Cover the parchment paper with pretzel pieces.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter and brown sugar. Once the two have melted together, allow the combination to bubble or simmer for 3 minutes without stirring. Pour the butter and sugar mixture evenly over the pretzels.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Place the pan on a cooling rack, and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top. Let it sit for about 2 minutes until the chocolate melts. Using a spatula, spread the chocolate over the toffee. Sprinkle with sea salt or kosher salt.
- Allow the pretzel bark to cool completely before breaking into small pieces. You can place the bark in the refrigerator or freezer to speed up the cooling process.
- For best results, store pretzel bark in the refrigerator.