This recipe is so quick and easy with a lot of flavor. Each stove is different, and my 5 minute estimation for cooking time is based on a gas stove. You want to make sure the asparagus is bright green.
<< Back to Side Dish Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 1 bundle Asparagus, ends popped
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Kosher Salt and Pepper to taste
- On high heat in a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter.
- Add the asparagus and cook on high heat for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.