Sauteed Broccoli with Roasted Garlic
Sauteed Broccoli is a delicious (and healthy) side dish that will even please your picky vegetable eaters. The hints of fresh garlic and pepper make an ordinary broccoli recipe, extraordinary! Your guests will be definitely be going back for a second helping!
Sauteed Broccoli pairs well with chicken, burgers, or seafood!
<< Back to Side Dish Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 4 cups of Broccoli Florets
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and add olive oil. Heat the olive oil over medium to medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli to the skillet and toss with the garlic and olive oil. Cook for 3 minutes and then season the dish with salt and pepper, stirring often. Cook until broccoli turns bright green and becomes tender.