I am always trying to find ways to put a new spin on chicken. This recipe, Stuffing-Topped Chicken, is one of my favorites. I love making simple recipes where all the ingredients are combined in one dish and baked. Easy is good!
A great side dish to pair with Stuffing-Topped Chicken is Garlic Roasted Green Beans!
<< Back to Chicken Recipes
Ingredients / Directions: Printable PDF
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 Slices Muenster cheese (Swiss or Provolone are good as well)
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cups of Pepperidge Farm Bread Crumbs, Herb Seasoning
- Seasoning: Salt, Pepper, Cavender's, Cayenne
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 1/3 cup White Wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken in the dish and season with salt, pepper, cavender's and a dash of cayenne pepper. Cover the spiced chicken with cheese slices.
- Top cheese with ½ can of soup. Mix together remaining soup and white wine and add to dish. Cover with bread crumbs; dot with butter. Bake one hour.